Women's Tier 4 7v7 - Outdoor 2022
Interested teams and players that put the fun, social and active aspects of soccer first and the desire to win second. Players must be 16 years old to play. Players can play in both EDSA and the Sherwood Park League
- 8-week season starting May 1 ending June 26
- 8 games guaranteed
- Games that need to be rescheduled will be in accordance with the SPDSA rescheduling guidelines.
- The structure of the league will be determined on April 14th when the number of teams in the league have been confirmed.
- *Subject to change based on field availability.
Days/Nights of Play
- Primary: Sunday Evenings
- Secondary: Saturday evenings
- Blackout Dates: May 8 (Mothers Day) and May 22 (Victoria Day)
- Secondary game days will be used as a rainout date and to off-set blackout dates
- Match Play - 7v7 (6v6 with Goalkeepers) with 2x30 minute halves on a U12 sized field
- The SPDSA will use modified Rules and Regulations for the Classics. Examples are all free kicks are indirect, no slide tackling, etc. Please read the full Rules and Regulations for full details.
- Full 7v7 Rules and Regulations
- Team application to be submitted by the main contact / team manager by April 14th, 2022
- Submit the "Adult Team Information Sheet" to Dean Mastrangelo (email@example.com)
- Teams will be required to have a minimum of 12 players on a team. Teams may register with less than 12 players, however they will have to top off their fees to equal the 12 player minimum.
Player registration - Players with a team
- All players will complete an online registration, which will have a field to indicate which team they are registering for
- Player fee of $125.00 per player for the Outdoor Season
Player registration - individuals/Small Groups seeking a team
- Follow player registration process as above, and you will be able to indicate that you / your group are looking for a team.
- Email Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform the SPDSA that you are seeking a team.
- Once a team is found, the SPDSA will pass along contact information to the team manager.
- If enough individuals register, the SPDSA may form a team of individuals/small groups of players.
- If a team cannot be found for players, the SPDSA will refund the fees.
Important dates and deadlines
- April 14 - Final date for a team to submit an application to join the Women's 7v7 League. The SPDSA requires a minimum of 4 teams, and a minimum of 5 registered players per team. If the SPDSA does not have the minimum of 4 teams, the league will be cancelled, and all registrations will be refunded
- April 21 - Final date for a team to have a minimum of 12 players registered for the Womenâ€™s 7v7 League
- April 28 - Schedule will be posted online with game play beginning May 1
- If you have any questions pertaining to the Classic division for the 2022 Outdoor Season, please contact Dean (email@example.com) or call 780-449-1343
Team Information Sheet
Rules and Regulations