Please see below for Registration Information for the SPDSA Adult Program.
All registrations will be completed online, using the SPDSA's RAMP Registration Program:
To be taken to the Registration Page click here
1. If you have not created an account select "Click Here to Create a New Account"
2. Using an email address, create a personal account
3. Sign in to your RAMP account to complete registration
4. Select "Click here to Register a New Athlete" or if you have registered online previously "Click here to Register an Existing Athlete"
5. Scroll to the Bottom and Select "2016/17 Indoor Adult" and Click "Continue"
6. Consent to the "Waiver" and select "Continue"
7. Choose the appropriate Division and select "Continue"
8. Select the "Player Registration Package"
9. Follow the Next Steps to set up your Registration
10. A payment for the season will be made using a credit card after personal information has been completed.
The Coach/Manager of each team will be required to submit the "Team Contact Form" to email@example.com by August 21, 2016.
Players, Coaches and Managers entering into EDSA will be required to complete the following:
EDSA Player Registration
Team Managers will also be required to complete the following:
EDSA Team Application Form
If you have any questions with regards to the Adult Registration please contact:
Graeme Dickson 780-449-1343780-449-1343 ext 1 firstname.lastname@example.org