TOPP Western Canada Soccer Showcase
TOPP 2020 EVENTS
TOPP EVENT INFO:
Our showcase events are unique in that they are in a clinic format. We believe in a mix of working on field
with university coaches, educating parents and players on the process, as well as 9v9 and 11v11 play is
the best way for players to gain exposure. We also organize mixers throughout the event to promote club
coaches building their network of university coaches.
We will never have more than 3 fields going at once for any event in order for every player there to gain
maximum exposure. We target universities specifically that the players attending the event are interested
in. Every player attending will have access to an online profile that they can use to garner event more
The idea behind our events is to save players time and money by having all the universities come to their
backyards. For players that wish to go outside of their home province, we give them the opportunity to get
in front of many universities at once from the regions they are interested in.
For More Info: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org -
6 Player Deposits (non-refundable) for TOPP 2020 Events : BOYS: Click Here / GIRLS: Click Here
*Final payment due 6 weeks prior to event. Max capacity of 48 teams total (boys/girls).
Individual Player Registration: To Be Released Shortly
TOPP Event Content:
- Clinic format
- 2 games (40 minute halves) over 3 days on turf fields
- 1 training session with university coaches (tailored to schools players are interested in)
- 1 session of small sided (7v7 or 9v9) play with university coaches
- Parent and Player Seminars
- All games videotaped (optional purchasing)
- All players get access and added exposure to TOPP Online Player Portal
- Maximum of 3 fields at once, all in the same location for ultimate exposure.
Western Canada Soccer Showcase
Dates: July 3-5, 2020
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Ages: 2003-2006 born teams/individuals (boys and girls)