The SPDSA Rise & Shine Soccer Academy is designed to get young children involved in sport with a soccer focus. The main goal of the program is to develop fundamental movement patterns built around FUN games and Activityâ€™s in a non-pressure environment. The SPDSA's qualified and experienced Technical team will oversee and run these sessions to develop physical literacy using FUN creative and imaginative coaching techniques and to teach players the importance of following instructions.
The program is designed to ensure a positive introduction to sports in a FUN learning environment which will introduce the importance of being active and staying healthy.
About the Program
- 10 indoor sessions (will take place on indoor field at Millennium Place)
- 2-4 years 40 minutes per class (Parent & Child)
- Professional Staff Coaches
- Parent participation will be required and must be present throughout the entirety of the Class
- For children aged 2 - 3 years of age.
- Timbits Jersey and Ball
- Cost NO Charge for the 2019/20 Indoor Season
Children will participate in stimulating practices and activities that introduce them to fundamental movement and physical literacy (running, jumping, hopping, bending, catching) as well as basic soccer skills (dribbling, running, shooting, passing) through a variety of fun games, activities and obstacles. We achieve this by using equipment that is safe for children and help develop cognitive recognition and physical literacy. Parent participation is a requirement.
Tuesdays from 11:10am to 11:50am - Parent and Child
Dates: Nov 12, 19, 26, Dec 3, 10, 17, Jan 7, 14,21, 28
* please note Nov 12 is from 11:40am to 12:20pm
Limited to 12 Participants Per Class
Location: Millennium Place Indoor Field